I'm speaking at two events!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Hey guys, Jordan here, haven't posted in a while but today I'm giving you some unbelievable news.The other day I was contacted by two people

  • JWT New York
  • Marie O' Riordan
Both of these people wanted me to speak at two different events, and I was so excited.The first event is Marie O' Riordan's which is taking place at Cork Airport tomorrow (Thursday).I'm so excited about that! But, the next thing is amazing...Thanks to JWT I am speaking at the Cannes Lions Festival on Monday, meaning I get to go to France for a couple of days.I am speaking at a seminar called Worldmakers, alongside a lot of amazing people.I am super excited about this massive massive opportunity to speak at the same event as some of the words finest, including the president of MTV, former president of the USA, Bill Clinton & Selena Gomez.Not to mention the CEO of Twitter... The footage of the Worldmakers panel is supposed to be on YouTube so I will try to post it.Thanks again guys-Jordan

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that information from this source will help you to learn how to hack whatsapp. I had such experience recently

    ReplyDelete