Casey Games: Announcing Green Boy

Monday, May 14, 2012
Hey guys, Jordan here.So, listen you are going to be really mad at me for what I'm about to say: Food World won't work, Smartfoxserver doesn't work with it.So, today I am announcing a new game (And you know I've said this a lot, such as No Jump, Alien Ball RPG is still in production though) which will be written in Actionscript, but published as .exe and .dmg (downloadable files, for Windows & Mac), Making it a PC game.So, I feel pretty confident about this one, considering I've been coding for the past 2 hours and I'm not bored, I hope this will be maybe a 2 week project, It's only going to be a small adventure game & it will be free, but if this goes well I will probably make a sequel, maybe sell it.So, without further ado, Green Boy:
I know what you are saying, these are the most crap graphics..Ever.. But, I'm not good at graphics, I like to code.Hopefully someday if I get a job in game development, I will be provided with graphics, by graphics designer, I will code it..You get me? So, anyway I will keep you guys posted -Jordan

1 comment:

  1. ps vita forum has lots of the tremendous games that are usually enjoyed by the brave players beacause these games score a sesquipedalian tradition of creativity.
    ps vita forum

    ReplyDelete