Leaving Facebook..

Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Hey guys, Jordan here back with an update, I am announcing that Casey Games & I have left Facebook.The reason being I don't like it, Number 1, the way people act on it with grammar and stuff. 2, The only time I ever use it is when I find a funny video on YouTube or something like that, 3 I don't like it, I prefer twitter the way it's fast and easy, 4 I've been acting the maggot, once you get sucked into Facebook you copy the grammar and the stuff like that, like well wua or something like that, again unlike twitter, I left Facebook because I dont want to act like that anymore and I've been just linking and stuff and now that's the end of it, it's most likely I won't join back anyway, thanks guys-Jordan non Facebooker since 18th April 2012

1 comment:

  1. ps vita forum has lots of the tremendous games that are usually enjoyed by the mettlesome players beacause these games eff a longstanding tradition of creation.
    playstation vita

    ReplyDelete