It's Summer, +Updates

Monday, April 30, 2012
Hey guys, Jordan here, back with some news.So, it's Summer, YAY... So, anyway let's talk.Sorry for not posting, I have had no time in the last couple of days but I promise to start posting soon, So, as I was saying "Summer" I am making a pledge, I will be making a post everyday, talking about random Techie News over on Tech 4 U, So, go on over there and have a look.
App Update
Okay, so it's time for an "App Update" I have been doing a lot of work on Alien Ball RPG & Alien Ball RPG HD (iPad) and I have added new rooms & the story is beginning to evolve.Driving Kids App news:Graphics have been provided but, were not transparent, leaving a major setback & won't be finished until the end of the month or so, then I can start sorry.
Anyway, that's all for today, Don't forget to check out Tech 4 U, -Jordan

2 comments:

  1. ps vita facility has lots of the large games that are commonly enjoyed by the gallinacean players beacause these games score a stressed tradition of innovation.
    vita forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice article , i want to you all read my article about,Earphones And Headphones Market.
    Headphones are small speakers that can be worn over or around your ears. In traditional headphones, two ear cups are secured over your head by a band. Smaller headphones, often known as earbuds or earphones, are worn on the outside of your ear canal.
    Technological improvements such as the launch of notch-less smartphones are expected to increase demand for earbuds and headphones market . The predicted rise in demand for trendy and appealing models to boost product sales will help the earbuds and headphones industry develop even more.

    ReplyDelete