Happy Easter From Casey Games!

Sunday, April 8, 2012
Hey guys, Jordan here.Just wanted to wish all you guys a happy Easter! First of all, I want to talk about what has happened to me in the past 4 months, I think this is a massive milestone that the project is still running & I couldn't have done it without all the support I've been getting.Let's begin:
  • December 2011:First Actionscript game, Alien Ball
  • January 2012 Casey Games founded, Food World & app announced.
  • February 2012:Alien Ball VS Humans released, Youngest App Developer in Europe, featured on hit radio stations, newspapers, magazines 
  • March 2012 TV3, Alien Ball 2 released
So once again I want to thank to the people who bought and supported my games and if you want to have some Easter fun search Alien Ball 2 on the app store for some Easter themed fun

No comments:

Post a Comment